Group Training Classes (Positive Reinforcement)
Next Class starts soon.
Call today to reserve your spot.
Wacky Wags is helping you help your dog. With classes
small only six to eight dogs per class, this allows us to give you, and your
dog the proper attention and training you require. Our goal is to make training
enjoyable so that learning is easy, and non-stressful for both you, and your
What you and your dogs will learn in our classes:
Classes are for 1 hour starting at 6 pm. They will run for 6 weeks. No dogs
for the 1st class. The price is $150.00
Call us today to reserve your spot 530 342-9247 or email us at email@example.com
- We teach you how to prevent unwanted, destructive habits from starting
- We teach you how to deal with unwanted, undesirable behavior problems
- We teach you how to get your dog to focus, so to help guide them when
- We teach you how to train your dog to perform basic obedient cues
such as sit, down, stay, down stay, come, leave it, pay attention, wait,
and so much more
- We teach you how to fit, and use training equipment safely
- We teach you how to be the leader of the pack at home, and elsewhere.
Wags class of Jan-Feb 2013. Left to right is Matt with his dog Nelson,
Richard and his dog Djobi, Rico with his dog Panda, Me, Jan with her
dog Cloud, and George & Denise with their dog Lego. Great Job by everyone,
and their best friends!
Wags class of Aug-Sept 2012.
Left to right is Mike with his dog Samson, Laurie and her husband with
their dog Eddie, Me, Maia with her dog Hudson. Great Job by everyone!
I signed up for large dog obedience. Me and my roommate were taking Lola
(German Shepherd) to classes and then two weeks in a row we couldn't make
it due to work. I feel guilty so I wanted to send an email to let you guys
know that you are doing a great job. Even though we
weren't there for very long we did learn a lot of helpful tools, kudos to
Josh, he does very well. Lola is doing great. The few classes we took really
helped out a lot.
~~~Thank you !! -Samantha